Turn your site into Google catnip.
It’s not enough to have an attractive website. To get traffic to your site, you need to be found in search engine results. I design sites that look good to both humans and search engines.
When potential customers search for you…
- Do you know which keywords they will type into a search engine to find what they need?
- Do you have website pages that rank for each of those keywords?
- Do those pages deliver content that is highly relevant to those keywords?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, your site may not be performing to its full potential.
How Well Does Your Site Rank?
I can help you get new and existing sites to rank highly for keywords that are important to your business.
- Keyword Research – I’ll help you discover the keywords your customers are typing into search engines, and which of those you should aim for to get the best traffic.
- Content Strategy – Once your keyword strategy is in place, you need useful, relevant content that search engines love to index and real people love to read and share.
- On-Page Optimization – I’ll make sure your pages have relevant title tags, header tags, image tags, and everything else that lets search engines know what your site is about, without keyword stuffing.
It’s not rocket science, but it’s vital to your online success.
I’m happy to discuss your SEO project project in a free one-hour consultation.