Credit: This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Your privacy is important to me. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that I collect, and the ways in which I use that personal information.
Personal information collection
I, Sarah Peters, may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, telephone, and email address;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name and email address); and
- any other information that you send to me.
Using personal information
I may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- send you marketing communications.
Where I disclose your personal information to my agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, I may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend my legal rights.
Securing your data
I will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. I am not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.